Thursday, November 3, 2011

That Darn Real World!

Just a note from Joey to bow my head in shame and apologize for the silence. I've had a busy couple of weeks and have been playing catch-up. In addition to being a reading addict, I'm also a writer of the romances we're here to review. And I've been conferencing, trying to fine-tune a submission after an actual agent request at said conference, and then taking the NaNoWriMo plunge....*gasp* Well, let's just say I got my priorities tangled.

Never fear. Books are being read, reviews are to be posted, and I may actually get my email caught up! I'm executing a writing/promotion life revamp so I don't let the real world bite me in the behind again. Thanks for your patience, my lovelies! I appreciate it! Now, on to posting a review....

If anyone out there has a little blogging experience and would be interested in joining the review team, drop me a line or comment! Just keep in mind that we focus on ebooks, so you would need an eReader or an app to allow you to read submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment